- First embroider your fabric with what you want. I wrote 'glasses' on one side and stitched Morecambe's glasses on the other side.
- Now, cut the fabric into your required size, mine ended up being 5"x8". Cut out 2 pieces of inside fabric the same size in a similar colour and some wadding.
- Now it is time to start stitching. Piece the inner fabric and wadding together, right sides facing out and stitch four lines down them to keep the wadding in place.
- With right sides together of the inner fabric, line them up and stitch round three sides leaving one open so you can turn it out.Turn it out.
- Line up the outer fabric and with right sides together again, sew round the same three sides.
- Cut away excess fabric (I lost about an inch) and carefully place the inner fabric inside the outer fabric so you have a rough glasses case.
- Fold over the top of the outer fabric so you have a clean seam and hand stitch it to the inner fabrics.
- Finally add a popper (or your glasses will fall out)!